"Visitors Welcome"

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Crystal Light free from Vocal Point







Well I recieved the neatest package in the mail yesterday. It instantly caught my eye when I walked in the house. I recieved the beautiful container with samples of Crystal Light PureFitness flavored as Grape, Strawberry Kiwi and Lemon lime!!! I can't wait to try them. I really should have took them to work with me today and had one, it may have kept me from eating that yummy little Fast Break candy bar!!! So where do I get the goodies????



Wait no longer, head over to Vocalpoint.com, you will get emails asking if you want to try product and when you take a survey you are rewarded also. Don't worry, they don't sell you email and they do not bombard you with lots of annoying emails. Pure fact or I would not participate. Check the out...ohhhh I forgot to add that I got 3 $2.00 off coupons if I choose to buy them or share them. How great is that???






Have a blessed day,



Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment