"Visitors Welcome"

Friday, June 25, 2010

Uggg...Food Waste Friday


I really did not want to post this today but I am a follow the rules kind of girl! Who's rules??? My own! I want to be accountable to myself and I am going to stick with it. So, this looks like alot of food and it is. Let me shed some light on some of the food waste here...At work we hold alot of workshops and we divide up the left overs and take them home so they will not go to waste. Well....we have had alot of workshops this month and will have all summer long. This is a plus and minus all in one. Plus...no cooking and saves money, minus....it's is not usually diet friendly and we will be sick of it by the end of the week. So the most of what you see is food we have been munching on for the week. It is alot less now than when I brought it home. I did however let a bag of spinach and half a bag of lettuce go to waste and also my little steak pieces for my lunch!!! Uggg! I need to get better at this...this is where I beat myself up for not doing better by sticking to my eating plan and then planning food for my family. I will not let this get me down but try to do better next week. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment